Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday's Songs-Cindy's Hot 100

CINDY’S HOT 100
***songs that I play over and over**

1. Hot in Herre-Nelly
2. True Companion-Marc Cohn
3. Tied Together with a Smile-Taylor Smith
4. Need You Now-Lady Antebellum
5. Love Don’t Live Here-Lady A
6. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend-Miranda Lambert
7. I’m Not That Girl-Idina Menzel
8. Suds in the Bucket-Sarah Evans
9. Ride Wit Me-Nelly
10. Chicken Fried-Zac Brown Band
11. Lost in This Moment-Big and Rich
12. I Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas
13. When You Say Nothing at All-Alison Krauss
14. Sk8er Boi-Avril Lavigne
15. Goodbye Says It All-Blackhawk
16. Almost a Memory Now-Blackhawk
17. Postmarked Birmingham-Blackhawk
18. Whiskey Lullaby-Brad Paisley & Alison Krauss
19. Last Name-Carrie Underwood
20. Mama’s Song-Carrie Underwood
21. Cowboy Casanova-Carrie Underwood
22. Love Me-Colin Raye
23. Finding a Good Man-Danielle Peck
24. Don’t Think I Don’t Think About It-Darius Rucker
25. History In the Making-Darius Rucker
26. Alright-Darius Rucker
27. This-Darius Rucker
28. Someone To Watch Over Me-Ella Fitzgerald
29. We’re Going to be Friends-Jack Johnson
30. I Walk the Line-Johnny Cash
31. Ring of Fire-Johnny Cash
32. Your Man-Josh Turner
33. You’ll Think of Me-Keith Urban
34. Picture-Kid Rock & Cheryl Crowe
35. I Run to You-Lady A
36. I Wanna Fall in Love-Lila McCann
37. Almost Over You-Lila McCann
38. Hangin’ Tough-New Kids on the Block
39. We are the Champions-Queen
40. Bless the Broken Road-Rascal Flatts
41. Why Don’t You and I-Santana & Alex Band
42. Something More-Sugarland
43. Fifteen-Taylor Swift
44. You Belong with Me-Taylor Swift
45. Back to December-Taylor Swift
46. Leave the Pieces-The Wreckers
47. Highway 20 Ride-Zac Brown Band
48. Whatever It Is-Zac Brown Band
49. Loser-3 Doors Down
50. Fergalicious-Fergie
51. The Sign-Ace of Base
52. All I want Is You-Barry Louis Polisar
53. Anyone Else But You-The Moldy Peaches
54. The Way You Look Tonight-Tony Bennett
55. If You Wanna be Happy-Jimmy Say
56. Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow-Willie Nelson & Carol King
57. The 3 R’s-Jack Johnson
58. No Good Deed-Idina Menzel
59. For Good-Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth
60. Home-Michael Buble
61. Little White Church-Little Big Town
62. Colder Weather-Zac Brown Band
63. What Do You Want-Jerrod Niemann
64. Forget You-Ceelo Green
65. Little Bit Stronger-Sarah Evans
66. Someone Else Calling You Baby-Luke Bryan
67. Bubbly-Colbie Caillat
68. Lover Lover-Jerrod Niemann
69. You Lie-The Band Perry
70. If I Die Young-The Band Perry
71. Where Do I Go From You-Clay Walker
72. Don’t You Wanna Stay-Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson
73. Let Me Down Easy-Billy Currington
74. Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not-Thompson Square
75. The House that Built Me-Miranda Lambert
76. White Liar-Miranda Lambert
77. God Bless the USA-Lee Greenwood
78. Free-Zac Brown Band
79. Hello World-Lady A
80. The Time (Dirty Bit)-Black Eyed Peas
81. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun-Cyndi Lauper
82. The Way You Look Tonight-Frank Sinatra
83. What A Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong
84. I Will Survive-Gloria Gaynor
85. California Gurls-Katy Perry
86. Teenage Dream-Katy Perry
87. I Do-Colbie Caillat
88. How Sweet It Is-James Taylor
89. I Need a Hero-Bonnie Tyler
90. Losing My Religion-R.E.M.
91. November Rain-Guns N’ Roses
92. Every Rose Has Its Thorn-Poison
93. Respect-Aretha Franklin
94. Free Fallin-Tom Petty
95. Last Kiss-Pearl Jam
96. Light My Fire-The Doors
97. Pretty Woman-Roy Orbison
98. Sweet Home Alabama-Lynyrd Skynyrd
99. Ocean Avenue-Yellowcard
And Finally…Number 100
Never There-Cake

**Just a note...My favorites are ALWAYS changing but these are the ones that are currently getting a lot of play.  Let me know if there are any that you love that I didn't include.  I am always looking for good music!

No comments:

Post a Comment