Thursday, February 3, 2011

DAY 14

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


If there is anything I have learned in the past week or so it is that the only person I really can't live without is myself.  Losing certain people is painful and at times can make life seem not worth living but ultimately we have to pick ourselves up and live again.  The key is to be thankful that we had them in our life for whatever amount of time we were allotted and live our life acknowledging the impact they had upon it.

In that vein I would like to share with you a song from one of my favorite Broadway shows.  This song is entitled "For Good" and talks about the impact we can have on each others lives.  I know I have shared a lot of music lately but I find I can often express my emotions far better through song.  Thank you for indulging me.




No comments:

Post a Comment