Monday, January 24, 2011

HELP!!

So far this photo challenge thing has been fun but I have to admit I have felt a little stifled as far as other entries go.  Then I realized that this is my blog so I can post as many times a day as I want.  That being said, I have a life question that I am hoping to get a little help on. I am ready for the next adventure of my life and I am pretty sure that means it is time for a move.I have some ideas up my sleeve but am looking for opinions.  Anybody have a place in the world that they would recommend for a single woman and if you do, what are the things that draw you to that particular spot?  I am currently unemployed and have no real ties that are keeping me in my current location.  The world is mine to explore.  Bring on the suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment