Friday, January 21, 2011

31 Day Picture Challenge

Okay, my cousin Melissa posted this on her Facebook page and I liked it so much I am going to copy it.    Today my challenge is to list 10 facts about myself.  So, with a little help from Sophia and Annie, here goes nothing!

1. I was  born on Groundhog Day. (That means you have less than 2 weeks to purchase and mail a birthday gift!)
See Similar Images

2.  I have been to Disneyland twice.  Both times as an adult.

3.  I love the New York Yankees and going to baseball games with Sophia.
4.  I am the oldest of 4 children!


5.  I LOVE to read!!! Jane Eyre is my all time favorite book!




6.  I spent a month in Europe all by myself!!



7.  I got my Bachelor's Degree from Brigham Young University.


8.  I LOVE watching things that scare me to death!



9.  I have a major crush on Nick Swisher. 
                                                

10.  My favorite food for dinner is cold cereal.
                                                               




No comments:

Post a Comment