Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hour Number 12 Update

Okay, so we are actually at hour 12.5  and I must admit to taking about a 3 hour nap.  That being said I just finished my first book and have read approximately 1/2 of this week's People magazine.

The book I read is Commencement by J. Courtney Sullivan.  It is about 4 Smith alum's who are finding out that life is always what we planned.  I really enjoyed this book by first time novelist Sullivan.  Check out her website and see if this is a book you would be interested in.  I will admit tha I was a little scared that I might find the book a little too feminist but I appreciate that the author seems to understand that all of us see womanhood differently. 

**note-Commencement is 320 pages

1 comment:

  1. way to go! I think after the first hour i would have given up. :)

    ReplyDelete