Sunday, May 1, 2011

Goal Number 93 Finished!!

It's true, I read right through my 24 hour mark.  To be honest I took several breaks over the course of the last day or so but I am pretty happy with what I got read.  Below I have listed the things read in the second 12+ hours.

Magazines
People-114 pages
Better Homes & Gardens-228 pages
Marie Claire-254 pages

Book
Gone With a Handsomer Man by Michael Lee West-342 pages

I really enjoyed this silly book.  It was full of Southern charm and a super easy read.  It is an extremely predicated murder mystery with just enough romance and humor to keep the pages turning.  I am not sure if it's because I am extremely tired but I have no idea why there was a need for the last paragraph.  It makes absolutely no sense to me.  If any of you ever read this book maybe you can explain it to me.

***Disclaimer-I am soooo tired right now so if parts of this post to not make sense please forgive me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Sirah. :) No wonder you weren't at church yesterday.. Good grief. I would be exhausted!! What a fun challenge, though.

    ReplyDelete