Friday, April 1, 2011

Unrequited Love

I have been thinking a lot about love and how desperate most of us are to have it in our lives.  As a teenager I prayed that, even if I never married, I would at least experience love.  Seems even then that I wasn't much of an optimist .  As an adult I have to acknowledge that the Lord has answered my prayers.  I have know love in its deepest form but I now realize that I left something out of my prayer...I want someone to love me in return.  There is nothing more painful than knowing that your very deep and real feelings are not returned unless it is knowing that the person for whom you have these feelings pities you.  And so my new prayer begins, I want to fall in love and have that person love me in return.  It doesn't seem like too much to ask.  Millions of people accomplish it every day.

**In happier news I have been putting working on some of my goals and am hoping to spend some time this weekend updating my blog.  Check back for details.  You will be amazed at what I have accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. ...and here I am, and here we are :)

    Prayers are surely being answered!

    ReplyDelete