Monday, March 7, 2011

Progress Report

Okay team, I have actually started to make some progress on my goals.  I can't yet mark any completely off but I am getting there.  Today I started working on goals 32 & 33, making an address book and calendar for my entire extended family.  This is going to be rough.  I will admit right now I had to call my mother today for NAMES of several of my cousins.  Aaagh!!  I need to be a better daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin and niece.  So, if you are related to me feel free to send me your family information including names, birthdates, address, phone numbers, email addresses basically the works.

In other news, I spent some time this last weekend with friends and family and will be posting about that short trip in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment