Tuesday, March 1, 2011

101 Goals to be Accomplished in 1001 Days

101 Goals to Accomplish in 1001 Days

Starting Date: March 1, 2011

Ending Date: I haven’t done the math yet



1. Return to Scotland

2. Fall in Love

3. Be in a steady, romantic relationship

4. Write a book

5. Visit 5 MLB parks

6. Lose 75lbs

7. Read 500 books

8. Go to Hawaii

9. Take surfing lessons

10. Take a cake decorating class

11. Develop a close group of true friends

12. Be 100% debt free

13. Have $3000 in savings

14. Find a way to reduce stress

15. Find somewhere to volunteer

16. Be more open with my feelings

17. Read the Book of Mormon

18. Read the Doctrine and Covenants

19. Read the New Testament

20. Landscape the front and back yards

21. Host a party where my family isn’t my only guests

22. Form and sustain a book club

23. Give Wuthering Heights another chance

24. Read War and Peace

25. Write at least 1 letter a month to Grandpa and Marge

26. Write in my journal at least once a week

27. Write my personal history

28. Write Dad’s personal history

29. Write Mom’s personal history

30. Compile grandparent’s and parent’s histories for my siblings

31. Learn to change a car tire

32. Create a family calendar with all cousins birthday’s

33. Create a family address book

34. Learn to crochet dishcloths

35. Complete P90X

36. Practice Yoga and Meditation

37. Try 101 new recipes

38. Make a quilt

39. Go a full month with no Facebook

40. Pay cash for a new car

41. Join a club

42. Attend a grown up, dress up New Year’s Eve Party

43. Reduce Clutter

44. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle-be more earth friendly

45. Work out at least 30 minutes, 3 times a week

46. Live in the moment-enjoy life more

47. Have a Valentine

48. No sugar for a month

49. Become CPR certified

50. Learn a language besides English

51. Give at least 1 sincere compliment every day

52. Learn to stand up for myself

53. Learn to be a better listener

54. Be able to locate all 50 states and know each capitol

55. Paint my bedroom

56. Learn how to flirt

57. Learn how to tie a neck tie

58. Refinish my “coffee table”

59. Learn calligraphy

60. Learn how to French braid-completed 3/14/11

61. Learn how to make a paper airplane

62. Brush up on my basketball skills

63. Attend the taping of a TV show

64. Send a message in a bottle

65. Learn to Say NO!

66. Spend the night in a haunted house

67. Take a cross country road trip

68. Learn to play the guitar

69. Learn to snorkel

70. Watch Jimmer play in the NBA-in person of course

71. Ride on a major zip line

72. Create my family tree

73. Go firewalking

74. Take some sort of dance class

75. Go to Glacier National Park

76. Take a cruise

77. Visit Gettysburg

78. Visit New England

79. Go to Hearst Castle

80. Visit the states that I haven’t

81. Learn to play poker

82. Watch the American Film Institute’s Top 100 Greatest Movies of All Time

83. Develop greater self esteem

84. Live on a budget

85. Attended a film at the Sundance Film Festival

86. Attend a midnight screening of a major blockbuster on opening day

87. Watch the sun rise and set

88. Tell some I love them

89. Surprise someone

90. Sleep in a hammock

91. Go for a midnight walk on the beach

92. Spend an entire day in bed

93. Read for 24 straight hours

94. Kiss in the rain

95. Learn to not overanalyze everything a man says

96. Climb an active volcano

97. Spend the night in a historic hotel

98. Go snow sledding

99. Refrain from using the word AWESOME

100. Watch TV for 24 uninterrupted hours

101. Think positively!





Okay, here is the deal, these goals are going to keep me super busy and let’s face it I need to be busy. I am hoping that by achieving these goals I will build the life I want to be living. I will definitely keep you undated on my progress. As I accomplish the goal they will be highlighted on the list and the date accomplished will be added. I will also keep you updated in my current blog posts. Any and all encouragement and suggestions for completing my goals will be most appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Uhmm...good job.

    well if there are ways I can help, let me know!

    sure some are accomplished already :)

    2 and 3 accomplished, 6 in progress, 8 to come, 16 also in progress, 38 done, 39 seems almostimpossible with me up there on your list :), I'd help with 50. I'd help with spanish,catalan, Yoruba and some nigerian dialects :) I'd give my guitar to help with 68 :), I can see 45, 51 and 53 also in progress!
    84 interests me, You're doing great with 88 and 89 already!

    Sure 99 is only possible to accomplish if am dead :)

    Sure you're imporving on 101 and 94 would be accomplished in a matter of days.

    Sure when you would look back to evaluate, you'd be suprised how far you've gone! Always remember it's you or nobody!

    You're loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goals 75 -80 would be exciting in your company baby :)

    ReplyDelete