Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Decisions

I am absolutely horrible at making decisions.  Actually, scratch that I am a pretty good decision maker it's the follow through that brings me down.  I have this inherent fear of commitment.  I can't commit to the decisions once they been make.  Theoretically I know what I want in my life but putting the plan in motion is terrifying.  I am pretty sure this is not normal behavior for a woman in her 30's but it is what it is. 

There are no major life decisions facing me right now so I am not sure why I am bringing this topic up today but it has just been on my mind lately.  So m y new challenge for myself if to make a decision and live with it's consequences.  I am not sure where this is going to lead me but I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment