Saturday, July 31, 2010

Update

So, I just wanted to assure everyone that my crabbiness did not lead to an arrest the other day. Good news because I am far to pretty for prison! :)

Antonio turned out to be a total Nigerian scammer. I am pretty proud of myself though. I traced his IP address to Nigeria and turned the tables on him. I told him that while I did think that yes, God did mean for us to be together I found out I was pregnant by my ex boyfriend and we thought it best for the baby to get married. This threw his whole plan into hyperdrive and he immediately asked me for $3o00 to get some shipment threw customs (are women really that stupid?). I have ignored him ever since I told him we were headed to Vegas to get married and after only a few more feeble attempts to get money he has left me alone. Lesson learned! No good relationship can possibly come from the internet. I do know that there are marriages that have started online but they have to be the exception.

Moral of this post? I am still single and still crabby! Heaven help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment