Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

Not much going on in my life. I am still woefully unemployed but thanks to President Obama I will once again be receiving unemployment benefits. From a political stand point this drives me insane. Our country is in so much debt I don't think we ever see the end but from a personal stand point this is a huge blessing. I never thought I would be unemployed for 14 months. Lest anyone think I am not looking for a job I should say I have applied for anything and everything out there. I am either "over-qualified" or 1 of over 100 applicants for the jobs in my field. INSANE!!!

On another note, approximately 1 year ago I decided to use all my free time to explore my personal life. I signed up for a 6 month membership to eHarmony and thought I would give the world of online dating a try. What a joke! The only guys that showed any interest in me were con artists from Nigeria. I so wish I was joking right now but I am so not! What is it about me? So when my membership expired I let it. Eharmony knows how to do business though and they keep sending me matched. Jerks!!! Well, just this weekend I have started talking to a seemingly nice guy from Italy. I say seemingly because I am waiting for his creepiness to come out. What can I say? I am a little skeptical of this whole online thing. In the meantime, bring it on Antonio. You seem like a nice guy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment