Monday, July 26, 2010

Life Lesson

I learned a little something about myself today. I am way too old to be pulling all nighters!!! The lame part about last nights experiment is that it happened merely by chance and not because I was doing anything spectacular. I started out watching a cheesy BBC period romance (and of course crying) and from there it was all down hill. I did not get a single minute of sleep last night and boy does it show. I am super CRABBY!!! Today would not be the day to mess with me. Shoot, it wouldn't even really be the day to look at me. Demon, as I fondly refer to the child I babysit, elbowed me in the eye this morning and it is rapidly swelling. When it rains it pours I suppose.

I remember the carefree days of college where all nighters were capped by a sense of euphoria and accomplishment. Now I just want to punch someone in the face. Stay tuned to see if I am arrested for assault.

No comments:

Post a Comment