Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"The Biggest Loser"



No, It's not weigh in day yet but I did have a few things to say...First off, I actually do lead a really happy life. Last post was kind of depressing. In this photo I am enjoying a baseball game with my adorable niece Sophia. I have made a few changes over the last 5 days or so, the biggest being that I no longer allow myself to eat after 9pm at night. Also, I finally got the courage to dig my gym membership out of the file and found that I am a member until January 26, 2010. That is a good 4 months to get myself jump started. I am gonna do this thing.

NBC's 8th season of "The Biggest Loser" starts tonight. I am gonna try and play along with them so in actuality it is weigh in day for me. I will weigh in tonight and post the results tomorrow. Scary. It's a whole new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment