Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson died yesterday and apparently the earth stopped. I know that sounds really insensitive but come on...The man was a TREMENDOUS artist but his personal life was a mess. Let it go already. Let us do the normal tribute we do for a dead celebrity and move on. The entire TODAY show was dedicated to him. GAG!!! Sadly enough, Farrah Fawcett died yesterday as well. Now I was no Farrah fan (her greatest work may have been Logan's Run) but her death has been completely overshawdowed. She has become a footnote on June 25th. Sad. No one should be a footnote.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world, and I totally agree with you. As you know, I am a MJ fan, but seriously - the media coverage is INSANE. I'm already over it. I mean, it's not like he was still making good music. He hasn't made anything good in 15 years, and he was a little strange. Now I sound insensitive, too! Maybe I should stop talking...

    Sorry to hear about the job, that bites. Good luck with the search.

    ReplyDelete